Sai Kung Tutors Terms and Conditions
Fees and Payment
- Sai Kung Tutors (SKT) emails invoices the first week of every month for the previous month’s lessons.
- Invoices are payable immediately.
- We accept cheque and electronic transfer. Cheques can be made payable to ‘Sai Kung Tutors’ and our HSBC account number is 817‐628480‐838.
- When making a payment electronically, please email us your payment acknowledgement as proof.
- Please do not make payments to tutors. Only accounts staff can confirm and record your payments.
- Our rates are advertised on www.saikungtutors.com. We reserve the right to change these rates and historically have done so every August. We will endeavour to give one month’s notice to inform you of rate changes. If there is any discrepancy or conflict, Sai Kung Tutors reserves the right to make the final decision.
Cancellation Notice and Illness
- Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice of cancellation for any lessons. If a lesson needs to be cancelled or rearranged, please inform our office and we’ll notify the tutor accordingly. If for any reason you do not give SKT 24 hours’ notice of a lesson change or cancellation, charges will still apply to your account.
Rainstorms and Typhoons
- The education centre (1/F No.10 Po Tung Road, Sai Kung) will still operate as usual when the Red Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No. 3 is hoisted. It is at the discretion of the parents/guardians as to whether it is deemed safe for the child to travel to and from the center. Lessons will be cancelled when the Black Rainstorm Signal or Typhoon Signal No.8 and above is hoisted.
- If any questions arise regarding weather, please contact our office on the day and we’ll confirm if lessons will continue or not.
Lessons Booked and Discontinuation
- Lessons are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Priority will be given to existing students.
- If tuition discontinues and then commences at a later date, please note that we may not always be able to continue to provide the same tutor and/or time slot, although we’ll try our best to accommodate you.
- Please provide one month’s notice by email or in writing to inform us if a student is ending tuition with us for any reason.
T&C Acceptance and Changes
- Clients and students of Sai Kung Tutors are requested to abide by the terms and conditions of use set forth herein. By enrolling for our services you have digitally signed you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Sai Kung Tutors reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.